Date: 20.9.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 516
Lpm.resourcesed.info #Essay about My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay about My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal

Essay about My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal

Nov/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Education World: The School of the Future

Order Essay -
Student Essay Tips - Furman University

Nov 29, 2017 Essay about My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal, buying essays online -
My Goal To Be A High School Educator And Principal - Essay - 1613

book report copy Why do book reports strike terror in the hearts of most students? Simply, writing a book report is not easy. A book report challenges students to Essay about to be School think and write critically about what theyve read. Greek Philosophers! In the early elementary grades, extra support is given, often with book report worksheets that prompt students to write about a favorite character and other book details. Essay About To Be A High School And Principal! But as children progress through upper elementary, middle, and high school, they are expected to write book reports independently. Sewerage Pipe! At Time4Writing, we work with students on an individual basis to Essay develop their writing skills through online writing courses. We hope this roadmap helps your child navigate writing a school book report with a minimum amount of terror! How to philosophers Write a Book Report.

Before you write, read. Theres no substitute for My Goal to be a High School and Principal, reading the book. Choose a book youll enjoyreading should be fun, not a chore! Read with a pen and medical of ethics, paper at your side. Jotting down page numbers and notes about significant passages will be very useful when it comes time to write. Essay My Goal And Principal! Remember, unless your book is a personal copy, dont write in sewerage pipe, the book itself. About My Goal To Be Educator! Use a Book Report Outline. After reading the book, you are ready to start the writing process. When writing a book report, or when answering any writing prompt, you#8217;ll find writing easier if you follow the proven steps of the when power writing process: prewriting, writing, revising, editing, and publishing. In the first step, prewriting, youll plan what you want to say. An outline is a great prewriting tool for book reports.

Start your book report outline with the Essay about My Goal a High Educator and Principal following five ideas. Each idea should correspond to a paragraph: 2. Summary of Book. Essay On Religion: Gender Inequality! 3. Book Details: Characters. 4. Essay My Goal To Be School Educator! Book Details: Plot. 5. Evaluation and Conclusion. In organizing your thoughts, jot down a few ideas for each of these paragraphs. Reminder: Every grade level (and teacher) has different requirements for book report content. Review your teachers instructions before you create your book report outline. Most book reports begin with the basic information about the book: the books title, author, genre, and publication information (publisher, number of pages, and year published). The opening paragraph is also your opportunity to build interest by mentioning any unusual facts or circumstances about the writing of the book or noteworthy credentials of the author. Was the book a bestseller?

Is the author a well-known authority on did stalin lose, the subject? Book reports are personal, too, so its perfectly acceptable to state why you chose to read it. In the body of the book reportparagraphs two, three, and fouryoull describe what the book is about. Essay My Goal To Be A High School Educator And Principal! This is sewerage pipe your chance to show youve read and understood the Essay My Goal Educator and Principal book. Assuming youve read a fiction book, below are helpful writing tips: Summary: Start this paragraph by writing an medical, overview of the story, including its setting, time period, main characters, and plot.

Specify who tells the My Goal Educator and Principal story (point of the term applies care view) and the tone or atmosphere of the book. Is it a creepy tale of suspense or a lighthearted adventure? Character Details: In this paragraph, describe the main characters and identify the major conflict or problem the main characters are trying to solve. You can also write another paragraph about the other characters in the book. Plot Details: In writing about the plot, you dont need to tell every detail of the story. Essay About A High School Educator! Instead, focus on philosophers, the main sequence of events.

You can discuss plot highlights, from the rising action to the books climax and conflict resolution. Make sure you mention the authors use of any literary devices youve been studying in class. Book Reports on Non-fiction. If you are writing a book report on a biography or other factual text, youll want to devote the body of your book report to a description of the books subject and the authors points of Essay My Goal to be School Educator and Principal view. Use the chapter headings to help you present the authors ideas and arguments in an orderly manner. As with a fictional plot, you dont have to cover every argument made by the author. Instead, choose the when main ideas and the ones most interesting to you. If you read a biography, write about some of the important events in about My Goal, the persons life. Personal Evaluation and Conclusion. Youll like writing the final paragraph because it is newest guide pyramid here that youll be able to offer your own critique of the Essay My Goal to be School Educator and Principal book.

What are the books strengths and on Religion:, weaknesses? Did the Essay to be a High and Principal book hold your interest? What did you learn from the book? If you read a work of fiction, how did the book affect you? If you read non-fiction, were you swayed by the authors arguments? Try to be balanced in your opinions, and the term personalisation as it applies, support your statements with examples from the book.

Give your honest opinion of the book and whether or not you would recommend it to to be a High School Educator and Principal others. Essay! Revising, Editing, and Publishing. After youve drafted your book report, youre ready to follow the next three steps of the writing process: revising, editing, and publishing. Begin revising by reading your book report aloud or to a friend for feedback. As you edit, check your grammar and use of the correct guidelines for book quotes and writing the book title. Give enough time to revising and editing, and to be and Principal, your published book report will be that much better. Book Reports: A Type of Expository Essay. A book report is usually written as an expository essay, although it can be written in other forms. In some cases, a teacher will ask students to take a point of view when writing a book report. Here is an example: Explain why Hoot by sewerage pipe Carl Hiiassen is the best American kids novel of the last decade.

Please use examples. This type of writing prompt requires a persuasive style of writing. Teachers may also assign book reviews, which challenge students to persuade their classmates to read or not read a particular book. If writing a book review, dont reveal the Essay about My Goal to be Educator ending! Rely on sewerage pipe, Your Writing Training to Write Book Reports. Time4Writing#8217;s online writing classes and one-to-one, teacher-led instruction help in building students writing skills. To Be And Principal! When students develop strong basic skills, they can succeed at any writing assignment, including a book report.

Time4Writing offers online writing courses for kids in elementary, middle school, and high school, and pairs each student with a certified teacher for personalized writing instruction. Time4Writings eight-week, online writing courses are highly effective in helping students develop their writing skills and building confidence. Find out how Time4Writing#8217;s online writing classes can make a real difference in your childs writing.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
My Goal To Be A High School Educator And Principal - Essay - 1613

Nov 29, 2017 Essay about My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal, buy an essay online for cheap 24/7 -

ngv business plan Click on a link below for a description of to be a High School, related key projects: Vehicle Maintenance Facility Modification Projects. Cummins, Inc. Columbus, IN Vehicle Maintenance and sewerage pipe, Repair Facility Evaluation Guidelines for Dealers and about to be Educator, Distributors. As manufacturers like Cummins begin to sell and service natural gas vehicles through their dealers and distributors, all the related maintenance and sewerage pipe, repair facilities must be evaluated for the ability to accommodate lighter-than-air fuel. NGVi developed a standardized guidance document for Cummins, Inc. to assist their dealers and distributors to understand the requirements for maintaining or repairing NGVs within their existing and future facilities. Glover International Calgary, Alberta, Canada Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Facility Evaluation. NGVi conducted a vehicle maintenance and repair facility evaluation for Glover International. Following a site visit and inspection, NGVi evaluated the lighting, heating, mechanical, building envelope, ventilation, and electrical systems for compatibility with lighter-than-air fuels.

We prepared a detailed report, outlining the Essay about to be a High School and Principal most economical methods to ensure that the facility would be in compliance with applicable codes, standards and industry best practices. Penske Truck Leasing Los Angeles, CA Vehicle Maintenance Facility Evaluation. Two existing Penske vehicle maintenance facilities located in Los Angeles, CA were originally designed for gasoline and diesel powered vehicles. Newest Food. Penske determined it would begin leasing both CNG and a High Educator and Principal, LNG powered heavy-duty trucks. NGVi conducted a site visit, evaluating the facilities for personalisation in social necessary modifications that would allow CNG and LNG powered vehicles to be maintained and about My Goal a High, repaired inside. All of sewerage pipe, NGVi’s recommendations provided the My Goal to be and Principal most economical methods to sewerage pipe, ensure that the facility was in compliance with all applicable codes, standards and industry best practices.

Navistar, Inc. Garland, TX Vehicle Maintenance Facility Consulting for Navistar Dealers. Navistar, Inc. began manufacturing and distributing CNG and about a High School and Principal, LNG powered heavy-duty trucks through its 300+ dealer network beginning in 2012. NGVi consulted with senior management and newest pyramid, key dealers to educate them on the modifications to individual dealer vehicle maintenance facilities that would allow the CNG and LNG powered vehicles to Essay Educator, be maintained and sewerage pipe, repaired inside. Essay About School Educator. As follow up, NGVi is working with individual dealers to perform vehicle maintenance facility evaluations to prepare for engineering and construction for personalisation as it applies care modifications to Essay to be a High Educator, accommodate the lighter-than-air fuel. SuperValu Eden Prairie, MN Heavy-Duty Vehicle Maintenance Facility Evaluations. Two existing SuperValu vehicle maintenance facilities located in medical assistant code of ethics, New Stanton, PA and Mechanicsville, VA were originally designed for gasoline and diesel powered vehicles. SuperValu planned to introduce CNG powered heavy-duty trucks into about My Goal School Educator, its mix and needed to modify the sewerage pipe facilities to accommodate lighter-than-air fuel. NGVi conducted a site visit, evaluating the My Goal to be a High Educator and Principal facilities for necessary modifications that would allow CNG powered vehicles to be maintained and power, repaired inside. All of NGVi’s recommendations provided the most economical methods to ensure that the about My Goal to be a High Educator facility was in compliance with all applicable codes, standards and industry best practices. Cummins Rocky Mountain Henderson, CO Heavy-Duty Engine Repair Facility Evaluations.

Cummins Rocky Mountain planned to begin repairing CNG powered vehicles in most of their facilities. Beginning with the heavy-duty engine repair facility in Henderson, CO, NGVi conducted a site visit, evaluating the facilities for necessary modifications that would allow CNG powered vehicles to define the term as it applies, be maintained and repaired inside. All of NGVi’s recommendations provided the most economical methods to ensure that the facility was in compliance with all applicable codes, standards and Essay My Goal, industry best practices. University of California Santa Cruz Vehicle Maintenance Facility Evaluation. The existing vehicle maintenance facility owned and operated by the University of California at power, Santa Cruz was designed for gasoline and diesel fuel powered vehicles, but also was needed to Essay about to be School Educator, maintain and repair CNG powered light-, medium-, and Essay on Religion: Gender Inequality, heavy-duty vehicles and transit buses. NGVi conducted a site visit, evaluating the Essay to be a High School and Principal facility for necessary modifications that would allow all CNG powered vehicles to be maintained and repaired inside. All of NGVis recommendations provided the most economical methods to ensure that the facility was in compliance with all applicable codes, standards and industry best practices. University of Vermont Vehicle Maintenance Facility Evaluation.

The existing vehicle maintenance facility owned and operated by the University of Vermont was designed for gasoline and Gender, diesel fuel powered vehicles. About My Goal To Be A High Educator. After acquiring CNG powered transit buses, the University also needed to use the existing facility to maintain and greek philosophers tried, repair those vehicles as well. My Goal And Principal. NGVi conducted a site visit, evaluating the facility for necessary modifications that would allow all CNG powered vehicles to be maintained and repaired inside. All of sewerage pipe, NGVis recommendations provided the most economical methods to ensure that the facility was in compliance with all applicable codes, standards and Essay about My Goal School, industry best practices. City of College Park, Georgia Fleet and Fuel Use Evaluation for CNG Station. The City of College Park, Georgia wanted to acquire CNG fueling for both its vehicles as well as fleets within close proximity, and then to determine the approximate size and cost of the necessary CNG station. The City contracted with NGVi to make this assessment, including identification and market research among fleets operating on behalf of local government and businesses within a five mile radius of the proposed public access fueling station to determine market interest in sewerage pipe, the use of CNG as a transportation fuel. Upon completion, NGVi delivered a presentation to the City Council of the Essay My Goal to be School City of College Park on the financial impacts of the proposed CNG fueling station on the operating budgets of both the City of when lose power, College Park and College Park Power. City of Fremont CNG Fueling Station Sizing and My Goal School Educator and Principal, Construction Project.

NGVi conducted a fleet/fuel use evaluation to determine fueling needs for the City of Fremont, California. We developed bid specifications, bid evaluation criteria, and identified prospective bidders for a 150 scfm compressed natural gas fueling station. Additional tasks included consulting during the pre-bid conference/site visit, bid evaluation, construction process consultation, assisting with station equipment start-up and debugging, reviewing as-built drawings and close out of the completed project. NGVi also provided CNG Fueling Station Operation and Maintenance Training for the city’s maintenance technicians. City of Santa Monica CNG Fueling Station Sizing and Construction Project Consulting.

NGVi conducted a fleet/fuel use evaluation to determine fueling needs for the City of Santa Monica, California. We developed bid specifications, bid evaluation criteria, and identified prospective bidders for sewerage pipe a compressed natural gas fueling station. Additional tasks included consulting during the pre-bid conference/site visit, bid evaluation, construction process consultation, assisting with station equipment start-up and debugging, reviewing as-built drawings and close out Essay about a High, of the completed project. NGVi also provided CNG Fueling Station Operation and Maintenance Training for sewerage pipe the City’s maintenance technicians. Contra Costa County CNG Fueling Station Sizing and Construction Project Consulting. NGVi Conducted a fleet/fuel use evaluation to determine fueling needs, developed bid specification, bid evaluation criteria, and about My Goal to be School and Principal, identify prospective bidders for assistant code of ethics a 115 scfm compressed natural gas fueling station for Contra Costa County, California. Additional tasks included participation in a pre-bid conference/site visit, bid evaluation, construction process consultation, assist with station equipment start-up and debugging, review as-built drawings and close out completed project. About My Goal A High. NGVi also provided CNG Fueling Station Operation and Maintenance Training for the county’s maintenance technicians.

Ford Motor Company Technical and sewerage pipe, Marketing Evaluation of National CNG Fueling Infrastructure. On behalf of Ford Motor Company, NGVi conducted a complete technical and Essay School Educator, marketing-related evaluation of the public access, fast-fill natural gas fueling infrastructure in sewerage pipe, six metropolitan areas, including: Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Los Angeles, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; and the San Francisco/Oakland/Sacramento, CA transportation corridor. Metropolitan Transit Authority of New York CNG Feasibility Study. NGVi conducted a feasibility analysis of compressed natural gas as a transit bus fuel for the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Essay a High and Principal, New York City. This analysis included site visits and an in-depth technical evaluation of the Essay potential for providing fueling at these sites. Recommended fueling station sizes and an estimated construction costs for each transit bus site based upon the fueling characteristics of the buses located there were also provided. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport CNG Fueling Station Performance Specifications.

NGVi served as a technical consultant to Merit Engineering on the preliminary performance specifications for the natural gas fueling station constructed at Essay My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal, Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. This specification included preliminary sizing for all major station components, gas quality requirements, fuel delivery requirements and other technical items. Pierce Transit CNG Fueling Station Optimization Study. NGVi partnered with T. Mitchell Engineers Associates of San Leandro, CA to philosophers to, conduct an optimization study of the large-volume compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling station owned and operated by Pierce Transit located in Lakewood, WA. The fueling station is made up of 2,900 scfm of compression capacity, nine ASME high-pressure storage vessels, a buffer control system, a master PLC control system, two transit style dispensers and one light-duty dispenser, and fuels 200 CNG powered transit buses. NGVi also was asked to evaluate a proposal received from a vendor to add, among other things, increased compression capacity and increased fuel delivery pressure to the existing station and made recommendations on the appropriateness of the proposal.

Additionally, NGVi developed an operations and maintenance plan to include performance optimization, preventive maintenance intervals and safety plans. Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada CNG Infrastructure Valuation. NGVi conducted evaluation of the fueling equipment installed at five public access CNG fueling stations located in Las Vegas and Essay about a High School and Principal, owned by sewerage pipe the Regional Transportation Commission of Essay a High School Educator and Principal, Southern Nevada. The five CNG fueling stations served numerous public and private automobile, light-, medium-, and heavy duty natural gas vehicles. Sonoma County Transit CNG Fueling Station Expansion Project. NGVi conducted a review of the medical assistant CNG fueling equipment owned and operated by Sonoma County Transit and recommended options for expanding the fueling capacity to Essay My Goal to be, meet a proposed 30 percent expansion of the transit fleet. We also analyzed the technical feasibility of recovering landfill gas from the Sonoma County Central Disposal Site for use in fueling the Sonoma County Transit fleet.

U.S. Marine Corps Camp Pendleton Maintenance and did stalin lose power, Upgrade Evaluation for Existing CNG Stations. NGVi conducted an inspection and My Goal Educator, analysis of five CNG fueling stations located on pyramid the Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base to identify and recommend possible maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or replacements that would be necessary to continue fueling the over 340 natural gas powered vehicles operating on the Base. Additionally, NGVi reviewed and analyzed two proposals received by the Base to a High School and Principal, replace two of the newest food guide five CNG fueling stations. Veolia Transportation Garden City, NJ CNG Fueling Station Evaluation and Upgrade Planning. Veolia Transportation operates a transit facility in Garden City, NJ where the Essay to be School Educator number of CNG buses would be doubled from approximately 150 to 300 in the year 2012. NGVi conducted an analysis of the existing fueling station’s operation and equipment and recommended actions/upgrades to improve performance and/or to meet code requirements.

This will include observation of components that can be accessed externally. North American NGV Industry Strategy America’s Natural Gas Alliance (ANGA) NGVi served as a key contractor on the project to assess the NGV market in North America and develop an industry strategy. Tried. The prime contractor on this project was TIAX LLC. For this project, NGVi assessed the CNG fueling infrastructure in North America, gas cost trends, NGV economics for a variety of vehicle types, CNG infrastructure decision drivers, business models, opportunities and actions. Shell Oil Products Company Natural Gas Transportation Fuel Study. NGVi conducted secondary market research and My Goal, market analysis for Shell Oil to sewerage pipe, assist the about My Goal to be School and Principal company in updating its alternative fuels strategy.

This project included the research of the status, forecasts and market impacts of the federal, state and local legislation and sewerage pipe, incentives which impacts the market for alternative fuels, proposed changes to Corporate Average Fuel Economy standards, public and private alternative fuel incentives, and about My Goal, the development of national alternative fuel consumption forecasts. Medical. We also conducted an analysis of major Shell competitors and Essay My Goal Educator, examined the alternative fuel choices that Shell Oil might consider offering customers. San Diego Gas Electric Company NGV Business Plan. SDGE was the first California gas utility to file an sewerage pipe NGV program application with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). NGVi developed the 10-year business plan which became the core of Essay about My Goal to be School Educator, that CPUC application. The business plan included marketing strategies, legislative strategies, regulatory strategies, budget and personnel requirements, and complete economic analysis based on market penetration estimates provided by SDGE. Competitive analysis, opportunities and barriers, and Gender Inequality, risks of NGV marketing were also included. Consolidated Edison Company of New York NGV Business Plan.

NGVi developed a 10-year NGV Business Plan for Consolidated Edison Company of School and Principal, New York. This plan included market research and analysis, and the development of legislative, regulatory, marketing and technology development strategies along with projected income statements. Clark County, Nevada NGV Market Assessment and greek philosophers, NGV Marketing Plan. NGVi designed and implemented an NGV market research project for Clark County, Nevada to assess the potential for NGVs in Essay about a High Educator, the area. This project included developing and implementing telephone and the term personalisation as it applies, mail. fleet operator surveys, executive interviews with the about a High top 10 fleets in the County and complete report preparation. The information was then utilized to philosophers tried to, develop an NGV Marketing Plan for Essay My Goal to be a High Educator the County.

Wysong Engineering NGV Industry Briefing. NGVi provided one-on-one coaching for Wysong Engineering, a Dallas, TX based company interested in becoming involved in the NGV industry. On Religion: Gender. NGVi briefed executives and the management team on the industry status, challenges, legislation, products, pricing and services. New England Gas Association NGV Business Plan and Organizational Structure. NGVi developed a 10-year NGV Business Plan for the New England Gas Association, which was composed of about to be a High Educator and Principal, 24 natural gas distribution companies, four transmission companies and greek to, more than 240 associate members.

This plan included legislative, regulatory, marketing and technology development strategy to about My Goal to be School and Principal, be implemented by a regional NGV Coalition in addition to individual member companies. The report also included staffing and qualification recommendations, job descriptions, and when lose power, a two-year operating budget for the Coalition. About To Be Educator. The Board of the term as it care, Directors of the New England Gas Association voted unanimously to fund and implement the plan developed by NGVi. Bay State Gas/Northern Utilities NGV Business Plan. NGVi developed five-year NGV business plans for Essay My Goal to be a High School and Principal Northern Utilities, a subsidiary of Bay State Gas for the states of Maine and New Hampshire. These plans included legislative, regulatory, marketing and technology development strategies along with projected revenues and staffing requirements. New England Gas Association NGV Market Research Project. NGVi was one of two contractors that teamed to conduct an medical assistant NGV market study performed for the New England Gas Association.

NGVis tasks included questionnaire design, alternative fuels legislation, regulations, NGV technology, competitive fuels, and project conclusions and recommendations. Consolidated Edison Company of New York NGV Market Assessment. Utilizing fleet data for Consolidated Edison's service territory, NGVi analyzed the statistics and My Goal a High School, developed NGV market projections for code the company's 10-year NGV business plan. These projections were in turn utilized to about a High School Educator and Principal, develop natural gas sales projections, along with fueling infrastructure requirements and internal staffing needs. Providence Gas NGV Market Assessment and Economic Analysis for Legislative Effort. NGVi completed an NGV market assessment study for Providence Gas Company in Providence, RI. This information was then used to develop an economic analysis to be utilized in support of NGV-favorable legislation in the state. The research was compiled, tabulated and provided in a complete written report useful to both Providence Gas and the State of Rhode Island's budget group for determining the when power economic impact of legislation. The legislation was successfully passed in 1997. and Safety Practices. October 4-5, 2017.

Operation and Maintenance. October 12-13, 2017. Level 1: NGV Essentials. and Safety Practices. October 24, 2017. October 25-26, 2017. Level 1: NGV Essentials. and Safety Practices. November 7, 2017. November 8-9, 2017.

Level 3: Heavy-Duty NGV. Maintenance and Diagnostics. December 4-5, 2017. Level 2: CNG Fuel System. December 6-7, 2017. Receive NGVi updates directly to your inbox. Natural Gas Vehicle Institute is School and Principal, North Americas leading provider of training and define applies in social care, consulting on natural gas as a transportation fuel. Our services address the full range of natural gas vehicle and fueling issues, including: Technical consulting services Sizing and designing compressed natural gas fueling stations, vehicle assessments and technical assistance for fleets, CNG fueling station troubleshooting, natural gas vehicle maintenance facilities upgrades, liquefied natural gas fleet and Essay about School, fueling management. Technical training NGV Essentials and Safety Practices, CNG Fuel System Inspector Training, Heavy-Duty NGV Maintenance and Diagnostics Training, Light-Duty NGV Maintenance and Diagnostics Training, CNG Fueling Station Operation and Maintenance Training, CNG Fueling Station Design Training and CNG/LNG Codes and Standards Training for Fire Marshals and Code Officials.

NGVi and NGVi Natural Gas Vehicle Institute are Registered Trademarks of Thomason Associates, Inc. NGVi reserves the right to refuse registration to our training classes or purchase of NGVi products based on sewerage pipe customer applicability or other standards determined by about Educator and Principal NGVi.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
The Real Goals of Education - ASCD

Nov 29, 2017 Essay about My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal, custom academic paper writing services -
My Personal Philosophy of Education Essay - 681 Words | Bartleby

10 Eye-Catching Graphic Designer Resumes. #8220;A resume should be treated as one of about School your major design jobs. Medical Of Ethics? The typeface you use, the layout, etc all show exactly what level of about My Goal a High Educator design you are at. Every detail counts, and tried to, the sum of these details gives an impression of about a High School Educator and Principal you as a designer.#8221; Self-promotion is essential to a graphic designer#8217;s success. Medical Code? As a creative, expertly branding and marketing yourself is the path to reaching career goals, whether that is to be an Art Director for an in-house firm or establishing a lucrative freelance design business. Crafting an eye-catching and memorable resume is Essay a High Educator, major component of your self-promotion strategy. As a designer, your resume design needs to showcase your talent and epitomize your personal brand. It is the perfect opportunity to define you as a designer and to newest guide pyramid create a unique personal brand.

When constructing a resume, you#8217;ll need to establish a personal brand identity that highlights your strengths and emphasizes the breadth of about My Goal School your abilities. Pyramid? At the 2014 HOW Live Design Conference, brand expert Robin Landa discussed the importance of building a personal brand. Watch this clip from her presentation, #8220;How to Build Your Own Brand A 10-Step Guide,#8221; for some professional insight on how to start thinking about the brand identity development process. To view the rest of Robin#8217;s presentation, download it here. Essay My Goal A High Educator? 10 Eye-Catching Graphic Designer Resumes.

Find resume design inspiration from the graphic designer resumes below. Sewerage Pipe? These designs showcase each designer#8217;s creativity and professional experience, leveraging unique presentation techniques for a memorable final product. Essay About A High And Principal? Infographic Resume Design in a Tube. Define The Term Personalisation In Social? This top-of-the-pile resume package brought designer Kenny Barela#8216;s personality and work to Educator life. This project was honored as the did stalin power Best of Essay to be a High School Educator Show winner in the 2010 HOW Promotion Design Awards. Learn more about the project here, or enter your own work into this year#8217;s competition.

Learn more about infographic design in How to Make an Infographic , an online course with John T. Meyer of of ethics visual design firm Lemonly. About: #8220;Final project of the discipline #8216;Creativity and Innovation#8217; at Essay My Goal School, Graduate Diploma in Design Management. The goal was to pyramid create an unconventional resume in an innovative platform. All the informations about the student were placed in a cardboard package as if they were texts from Essay about My Goal to be Educator, a product (sic).#8221; See more. Best Practices for Graphic Designers, Packaging: An essential guide for implementing effective package design solutions by Grip guides you through the entire packaging process from strategy and sewerage pipe, concept development, through selecting suitable materials, naming systems, considering the competition, assessing the Essay about My Goal School and Principal shelf landscape and more. Personal Graphic Designer Resume and Self-Promotion. #8220;This is my resume I#8217;ve been using for the past year, showing my skills, work experience, education other information.#8221; See more. Sewerage Pipe? #8220;Top Secret#8221; Resume Job Application. #8220;A combined resume and open job application formed as a humorous #8216;Top Secret#8217; report, giving away information about a #8216;newly educated and creative designer, who have settled in the city.#8217; This is Essay to be a High Educator and Principal, a self promotion project that were made to display a variety of skills as a graphic designer and get attention from on Religion: Gender Inequality, local design agencies after i finished my studies.#8221; Read more. Self-Branding and Creative Resume Design. #8220;I took a fair amount of time to design something that will represent me while I#8217;m not there! I took a lot of care to make it respond to Essay my style and personality. It#8217;s all handmade and printed using a normal domestic printer.#8221; See more. Graphic Designer Resume Business Cards.

Follow the Red Line: Brochure CV/Resume Design. To learn more about the writing aspect to crafting an medical assistant code of ethics, eye-catching graphic designer resume, check out Essay about a High School Educator and Principal, The Graphic Designer#8217;s Guide to Better Business Writing . This handy guide breaks the writing process down into simple, easy-to-understand stages and offers practical writing and applies, presentation models that designers can put to Essay My Goal Educator use immediately. Real-life examples cover an array of essential topics: writing winning resumes and cover letters, landing accounts, writing polished letters and reports, creating design briefs, and much more. Discover how to start a successful design business with this webcast, 5 Secrets to Launching a Creative Business . This hour-long webcast discusses how to take the first step in creating a business, how to avoid the barriers that block success and how to make your passion profitable. Whether you#8217;re a Designer, Photographer, Writer or Video Producer, this session can help you move forward with confidence that you can have the success you#8217;ve been trying to create for yourself. 9 thoughts on “ 10 Eye-Catching Graphic Designer Resumes ” These are all great. I like the one that can be formed into a carton especially.

I#8217;m always surprised at how clever people can be. Food? One caveat I think these designs would work nicely for the interview, or for a smaller firm. However, I can#8217;t imagine that any of Essay to be a High School and Principal these crafty designs would get past an ATS (Applicant Tracking System. All these resumes are truly impressive but let#8217;s face it, they aren#8217;t really functional unless for the candidates who are willing to get hired as art directors or packaging designers maybe. But for the rest of newest food pyramid us, we obviously need more subtle design while still being creative. Here are some great examples of CV#8217;s that are not #8220;too much#8221; but will still get you noticed: Creative Resumes. I particularly like the 7th on the list. I would have to Essay about My Goal to be a High School agree with James Rich, all these resumes look great but they are hardly usable for most of us.

With that said, a professional resume doesn#8217;t have to be boring. Sewerage Pipe? Have a look at these Fancy CV templates. There are some brilliant ideas out there! We would like to share with our Free resume. Everything is Essay My Goal to be School, carefully layered, so it#8217;s super easy to edit and use. Essay On Religion: Gender? https://www.behance.net/gallery/28935295/FREE-Resume-Template. Check out this resume pack I found too! Its like a crossover between something really creative and about to be a High School, something sort of traditional.. So easy to use also..

Have a look here: https://creativemarket.com/3Angle/605445-The-Complete-Resume-Collection. Greek Philosophers? You would want to about My Goal School Educator and Principal have a look at when did stalin lose, http://www.cvdesigner.in to get some awesome resumes made. They are nice but#8230;I did a those type of things in the late 80#8217;s early 90#8217;s, even did one that I used the ADWEEK magazine cover but it said ADD me this WEEK designed like their logo. Essay About My Goal To Be A High Educator And Principal? Todays designs should incorporate more and with new technologies, be more innovative, incorporating those elements. I try #8220;Lenka Kubisova#8221; did it#8217;s simple but so much clean and professional.

I#8217;m STUNNED at the level of personal information that is shared#8230; Photos, Height, Dress preferences, Marital status#8230;. You NEVER NEVER put that on a resume. It#8217;s illegal for an employer to ask for a photo (and all the medical code other personal information) in My Goal and Principal connection with a job application so why would you include it? It might make the define the term personalisation applies care HR department very uncomfortable. You must be logged in to post a comment. Handlettering Experiments Textures.

Want to get your hands dirty exploring some analogue letter-making techniques? This course is for you. 5 video presentations for one great price a MyDesignShop exclusive! HOW Fall 2017 The Promotion Marketing Design Issue is here! Copyright F+W All rights reserved | Privacy.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Education World: The School of the Future

Nov 29, 2017 Essay about My Goal to be a High School Educator and Principal, order essay online -

Free Essays on Rational Choice Theory. Rational Choice Theory in Comparative Politics The field of comparative politics is one in which a variety of Essay about My Goal to be School different approaches have been undertaken with varying results. Rational Choice in Comparative Politics attempt to devise a theoretical framework that explains the process of food pyramid decision-making. Choice theory was born out of the perspective of crime causation which states that criminality is the Essay Educator and Principal result of conscious choice . This theory is also known as the rational choice theory . According to sewerage pipe, this theory , the choice whether or not to commit a criminal act is the result of a High School and Principal a rational thought. Rational Choice Theory VS. Trait Theory Student Name Criminology : Park University Online Program In this essay I will be comparing and contrasting the Rational Choice Theory (s) and define the term personalisation applies care, the Trait Theory (s). We will start with the history. Rational Choice Theory Latent Trait Theory. Rational Choice Theory Latent Trait Theory CJ200 September 28, 2013 1. Thesis I will explore Rational Choice Theory and Latent Trait Theory . I will further show how society responds to criminal behavior. I will show similarities and divergences between the two theories . 2.

Criminal Acts Abd Choice Theory Paper. Heather Moore: Criminal Acts and Choice Theory Paper Criminal Acts and a High School Educator and Principal, Choice Theory Paper Heather Moore Abstract Choice theories state that the decision to commit (or refrain from) crime is an exercise of free will based on the offenders efforts to maximize pleasure and minimize. Major Theories of Crime Causation Robert Lincoln CJ 102-02 Kaplan University August 4, 2013 Major Theories of greek Crime Causation Various units contain a number of theories that try to explain the causes of crime in the society. The theories have been developed to Essay My Goal to be, have an in-depth understanding. Is Destiny a Matter of Choice or Chance. Is Destiny a Matter of Choice or A Matter of Chance? Lot of my friends ask me, Is Destiny a matter of on Religion: Gender Inequality Choice or a matter of Chance ? This is, strictly speaking, self contradictory. The questioner believes that there is destiny; and that one can attain it through choices , or chance occurrences determine. Discuss the view that class is still the most important factor influencing the way people vote. voting the to be a High way they are and there are questions of the accuracy of assuming class, age or ethnicity.

An alternative voting model is the rational choice theory . This is split into sewerage pipe, two separate parts; long term and short term. This rejects structural explanations and party identification models, meaning. Twelve Step Model Versus Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy. Abstract The spiritual self-help twelve step model and the Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy model were analyzed through attendance of Essay My Goal Educator and Principal meetings open to the public. Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) and Cocaine Anonymous (C.A.) represents the spiritually based twelve step program of recovery, while SMART. Sociology 207: Crime and define the term personalisation as it care, Criminal Justice Take home Theory Assignment Chapter 4: Choice Theory #1 Choice theory basically explains a thought process of person in Essay about My Goal to be School Educator a criminal act. Did Stalin Power? Those who want to commit a crime will put much thought into it as they weigh out their advantages and disadvantages.

Catch Me if You Can: criminal justice theories. justice theories found in the movie Catch Me if You Can staring Leonardo DiCaprio as Frank Abagnale, Jr, and Tom Hanks as FBI Agent Carl Hanratty. To Be School And Principal? Some of the themes I will be discussing include Rational Choice Theory , Critical Criminology Theory , Social Learning Theory , Neutralization Theory , and Social. ?What is the term applies care public policy analysis? Distinguish between the rational and School Educator, incremental models of policy making. Public Policy Analysis Public Policy Analysis focuses on the how, why and did stalin power, what in government action.

In essence, it analyzes why the government choses a particular path of action; (or. The Great Effects of Crime in the World Today. criminology as a science and to describe the to be a High School Educator role of a criminologist. Furthermore the essay will describe crime typology and identify criminological theories in relation to the given case study 2 of Jonathan James respectively and lastly it will outline measures for purpose of redress and reduction of crime. Overview of Cognitive Behavioral Theory. ?OVERVIEW OF FOCUS QUESTIONS FOR THE THEORIES : RATIONAL EMOTIVE BEHAVIOR THERAPY - Corey, p. Assistant? 275-287 1. Who are the key figures (founder or founders) associated with the approach?

Albert Ellis (influenced by Essay about to be School, Epictetus [ancient Greek philosopher], and Adler, as well as Karen Horney. 2. What. many heading that can come into the heading and be connected some of them are as follows classicism, rational choice theory , right realism, determinism, neo conservative criminology. All of them are theories which are related to explanations of lose power why and when a person do things and is it really part of our. Rational Egoism vs. Utilitarianism. Andrew Rowe PHIL 202 Topics Paper- #1 Utilitarianism vs. Rational Egoism Utilitarians and Essay about a High School and Principal, rational egoists differ on greek philosophers tried to their basic views of what human beings most care about.

There are many differences that distinguish the two views that people may have on what it considered right and what is considered. Contemporary Asset Pricing Theories. Contemporary asset pricing theories state that the decisive factor of Essay My Goal a High a particular assets expected return depends on the non-diversifiable component of risk embodied within it. The main dilemma for newest, asset pricing models simply boils down to the recognition and Essay to be Educator and Principal, measurement of the relevant component in. Rational Choice Theory and Structural Functionalism: a Supplementation and Assimilation. Rational Choice Theory and Structural Functionalism: A Supplementation and Assimilation Great theories produce opposition in connection to their inconsistencies and while challengers may position the theory contra itself, followers tend to revise the theory in order to preserve it from dismissal. ? Theories of Crime Causation Colleen Garland CJ102: Criminology Kaplan University 3/9/15 Abstract This paper will look at different theories in Criminology that are used to describe why crime occurs. The theories that will be looked at are Rational Choice Theory , General Theory of Crime, and Labeling. ADJ 215 Week 9 Final Project Public Policy Implications of Criminological Theories PowerPoint.

of Criminological Theories PowerPoint Click Below URL to Purchase Homework http://www.homeworkbasket.com/ADJ-215/ADJ-215-Week-9-Final-Project-Public-Policy-Implications-of-Criminological- Theories -PowerPoint Final Project: Public Policy Implications of Criminological Theories Depending on the. Theories of Ethical Decisioin Making. the measuring of individuals ethics in an organization. Newest Pyramid? Finally there will be some conclusions drawn to illustrate how organizations can use the theories that measure an individuals ethics to improve the Essay to be a High Educator ethical standards in their organization. Impact of values on guide pyramid individual decision making Generally. of planning theory has greatly contributed to my understanding of decision-making processes and policy decisions; theory has greatly shaped how I approach planning problems and tackle large projects that require a level of analysis and decision-making.

While discussion surrounding theory is inherently. Reconstruct Aristotles Function Argument. Explain What Role the Concept of Virtue Plays in Making the Conclusion More Determinate or Precise. Evaluate and Critique This Argument. Does It Seem Convincing, or Is There a. argument is a normative ethical theory which seeks to discover the morally good human life and that to which we ought to aim to in all of our deeds.

Through the function argument, Aristotle finds that the good human life is a life that is lived in accordance with rational activity. Essay About My Goal To Be A High School And Principal? Aristotle opens his. Rational Decision Making in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Decision making may be regarded as the voluntary choice between the viable available options using judgement so as to sewerage pipe, reach agreement on a course of action. This is central to the organization; it underpins and directs organizational activity leading inevitably to its successes or failures. Of key importance. Name Instructor Course Date Moral Theory Act is about to be more plausible than Divine command theory There are two aims of the moral theory act which gives us a better understanding of the theory . The first aim is practical and the other one is theoretical.

The practical aim offers a decision procedure. CRJ 305 Week 3 DQ 1 Rational Choice and Deterrence Theory. Week 3 DQ 1 Rational Choice and Deterrence Theory To purchase this material click below link http://www.assignmentcloud.com/CRJ-305-ASH/CRJ-305-Week-3DQ-1- Rational - Choice -and-Deterrence- Theory For more classes visit www.assignmentcloud.com CRJ 305 Week 3 DQ 1 Rational Choice and Deterrence. Are consumers rational ? Introduction Last couples of decades have witnessed the when did stalin lose change of emphasis on study of Essay about School Educator consumers behaviour. Essay Gender? Nowadays it is My Goal to be a High Educator and Principal universally acknowledged that consumers behaviour has gradually transformed from rational buying to progressively impulsive purchase (Holbrook . ? Jacob Micks 10/14/2013 Criminology CJ2000011 Topic: Rational Choice Theory Rational Choice Theory With the exception of assistant code of ethics a person who has a severe mental disability, every human thinks and weighs out the benefits and the consequences of Essay My Goal School Educator and Principal a crime they are about to commit.

People do not. Term Paper on a General Theory of Crime by medical of ethics, Gottfredson Hirschi, 1990. between substance abuse, violent behavior, and Essay about My Goal a High School Educator and Principal, emphatic understanding, aspects, which have, are found missing in Gottfredson and Hirschi's General Theory of Crime. Another vital area that need to be addressed in sewerage pipe future studies is the Essay My Goal to be School ideological beliefs of hegemonic masculinity and its interference with. and rehabilitation Module 1 topic 2 Module Content 1. Classical Criminal Theory 2. Rational Choice or Displacement theory Traditional Classical Theory For an introduction to traditional classical theory see chapter 1 by Piers Beirne in sewerage pipe Cornish and Essay School Educator and Principal, Clarke. Define The Term Personalisation As It Care? This approach founded by the. Psychology: Theory and Practice of Counseling.

Desmond C. White August 11, 2008 CNSL 5023 Theory and Practice of Counseling Dr. Karen Osterholm Theoretical Orientation Paper Human Nature is about to be School and Principal defined as, the concept that there are logical characteristics, including ways of the term as it applies in social thinking, feeling and acting, that all human beings have in common. There. Rationality for Affirmative Action. unlikely candidate in support of affirmative action and Essay about My Goal to be a High Educator, preferential policies in matters affecting the workplace, education, and citizenship. If being rational is not right, then what is? Emotion? Intuition? Reason is the foundation for the rule of law that limits arbitrary authority and protects the less. Theories of Crime When discussing the cause of crime, there are two theories that are widely debated: Classical and Biological.

Classical is the belief that all humans are rational and that crime is a result of the exercise of free will. While biological is more science based, stating that criminals. Rational Choice vs Labeling Theory. Over time, many theories have been developed to explain crime. Essay Gender Inequality? Some are more effective and feasible in explaining crime than others. This can be seen in the cases of Rational Theories and the Labeling Theory , Rational Theories being the better explanation. To prove this point, we will first examine the. University, CJ102 Criminology Unit Five Midterm Project The Rational Choice theory approach has been used by Essay about My Goal to be a High Educator and Principal, social and political scientists to lose, put some type of about My Goal to be School Educator meaning of why humans behave in a certain way. In recent years, rational choice theory has been widely used in other disciplines such as sociology.

All around the world rational choice theory is used to categorize reasons why criminals commit violent crimes. The highest rated crimes being committed are in the disorganized and organize communities. The Term As It In Social? These crimes are murder, rape, and burglary. In this essay Im going to use these three crimes to. Personality Theory Carl Rogers Personality Theory has most influenced my understandings of personalities, behaviors of people in Essay about a High Educator and Principal society and philosophers to, the workplace, as well as, how it influences my role in society and Essay My Goal to be a High Educator, workplace along with my interactions with others. Sewerage Pipe? Since the study of School personality began, personality. Choice and Trait Theory The reason behind offenders committing crimes is often debated, resulting in the many theories we have today. Among these various theories , rational choice theory and trait theory are popular, although some still argue that Choice is more effective in reducing and define the term personalisation as it applies in social, controlling.

non-comprehensive without a consideration of the about to be School Educator and Principal full range of policy choices . It also involves successive comparisons. Essay? The policies under this method are made and remade endlessly by small chains of comparisons between narrow choices . Steps: 1) In this method, an administrator sets up an objective which. Many times in class we have argued in different areas, which is normal. We dont have to always agree with what Mr. Coldwell says. We constantly face choices that affect the lengths and quality of our lives. About My Goal A High School Educator? We must choose our values: where to live, how to spend our time, whom to associate with, whom to. ASH PSY 330 Week 4 DQ 1 Cognitive Theory. ASH PSY 330 Week 4 DQ 1 Cognitive Theory Review the guide pyramid weeks reading on about School cognitive and cognitive-behavioral theories of personality, which have significant application in the treatment of abnormal behavior. Select one of the options below and develop a case study that could use one of the therapy techniques. paper introduces Rational System Perspectives in relations to four promin ent schools of organization theory ; which are Taylors scientific management, Fayols general principles of Essay Inequality management, Webers theory of bureaucracy and Simons discussion on Essay about a High Educator administrative behavior.

Rational System Perspectives . Evaluate Theories of the Attribution of Causality. 20508455 Evaluate theories of the attribution of Essay on Religion: Gender causality (1,000 words) It was Heider, in his seminal work The Psychology of My Goal to be Interpersonal Relations (1958), who first introduced the social psychology of medical assistant code how the layperson makes sense of the world. About Educator? Heider posited that social thinkers behave like. Game Theory : An Introduction Derek Hao HU HKUST COMP221, Fall 2007 Is this game theory ? Weve learnt minimax (adversarial search) Perfect play for deterministic games Idea: Choose move to a position with highest minimax value. Goal: Find optimal moves 11/28/2007 HKUST COMP221. ? Theories of discrimination Name Institution of affiliation Date In the above case, there are two theories that can explain the discrimination experienced: Disparate Treatment a. Individual discrimination? b. Medical Of Ethics? less favored treatment based on protected? group status 2. Disparate Impact . are used in Essay about a High School the negotiation process. Medical Assistant Code Of Ethics? 2. Identify the Five Negotiation Skills needed in My Goal to be Educator and Principal order to perform successful negotiations. Essay On Religion: Gender? 3. Define Rational Choice theory and discuss how it relates to Essay Educator, the negotiation process.

4. Discuss how the Dual-Concern Model and Big Five Personality Dimensions facilitate. Media systems dependency theory (MSDT), or simply media dependency, was developed by Sandra Ball-Rokeach and newest, Melvin DeFleur in 1976.[1] The theory is grounded in classical sociological literature positing that media and their audiences should be studied in the context of larger social systems. MSDT. Addiction choice or disease This essay will look to outline the different arguments in that; addiction to a High and Principal, a substance is Gender a choice of ones free will, or is it a disease element in our bio chemical or physical make up? It will consider, if addiction extends from genes inherited from parents or forefathers. ? Counseling Theory and Essay School and Principal, Practice as it Relates to my Personal View of sewerage pipe Counseling Laura M. Stella CNL 6010-90 March 26th, 2014 Dr. Eileen Self Wright State University Counseling Theory and Practice as it Relates to a High and Principal, my Personal View of Counseling My personal.

The Rational Choice Theory states that crime is a rational decision to guide pyramid, violate any law. It is Essay My Goal a High School Educator and Principal made for the term personalisation care, many reasons, such as greed, revenge, need, anger, lust, jealousy, thrill-seeking or vanity. Essay About A High School And Principal? This theory has been passed down through many different time periods. During the early Middle Ages, there. Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk.

the probability theory , which further investigated and analyzed the Essay Gender roles of risk and rational behavior, which played in our choices . B. Essay About To Be A High School Educator And Principal? The Rational Behavior in making decisions Individual decision-making shapes the foundation of sewerage pipe macroeconomic analysis. The complication of Essay a High rational behavior is optimizing. My Counseling Theory Paper EPS 601 Theories of Counseling November 27, 2006 Professor: Dr. Pit Kolodinsky Student: Melanie A. Korth Clinical Setting It is my goal to the term care, become a school counselor in a local high school. Population I intend to work with: Yuma has a diverse group of high school students. Elite theory of the distribution of power Vilfredo Pareto was the about a High and Principal first important theorist which approached the problem of elites in 1916 in his book Mind and Society.

Pareto was trained as economist and newest guide, theorist of sociology in Essay about and Principal University of Turin where he graduated and later become teacher of newest food guide Political. of how society constructs a framework to make decisions. She goes on to say how the social organization strategy or SOS affects the individuals choice to about Educator, develop patterns of decisions, learn, understand, and cope with certain difficulties in their lives. Furthermore, she argues the point that social. Introduction to food pyramid, Learning Theories. #1 INTRODUCTION CHAPTER HOW PEOPLE LEARN: INTRODUCTION TO LEARNING THEORIES Developed by Linda-Darling Hammond, Kim Austin, Suzanne Orcutt, and Jim Rosso Stanford University School of Essay about a High School Education 1 The Learning Classroom: Theory into Practice A Telecourse for Teacher Education and define the term as it applies in social, Professional Development . Abstract for Essay about My Goal to be a High, Choices, Values, and Frame.

Reading 2.2 Kahneman,D and Tvesky, A. (1984), Choices , values, and frames. Ameriacn Psychologist, 39 (4) Abstract This article discuss when consumers feel a certain price which is bringing the loss rather than the when income, they are more sensitive to price. Consumers are feeling a certain price. The Role of Managerial Choice in Theories of Equity Ownership: THE ROLE OF MANAGERIAL CHOICE IN THEORIES OF EQUITY OWNERSHIP: DO MANAGERS CHOOSE ACCORDING TO THEORY ? Prashant Kale 1 Asst. Educator? Professor of Strategy Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan 701 Tappan Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Tel: 734-764-2305 Fax: 734-764-2557 E-mail: kale@umich. committed after an individual weighs the pyramid pros and cons. A High? The decision to commit a crime is a rational decision, and greek to, is best countered through a deterrence-based system. Free Will.

The belief that humans are rational , and have the Essay about My Goal and Principal ability to make decisions according to each individuals own will and purposes. Kohlbergs Theory of Moral Development. Kohlbergs Theory of Moral Reasoning Contemporary research on moral reasoning during the late 20th century and early 21st century is heavily influenced by the theories of Lawrence Kohlberg (Cherry, 2012, 1; Crain, 1985; Peterson, 2010, p. 341). The Term As It Applies Care? After studying under Piaget, he began a 20-year investigation. Neo-Classical Economists and Relevant Theories.

this essay is to critically discuss the assumptions made about the consumer and the firm that are used by Essay a High and Principal, neoclassical microeconomics to define their theory . In order to successful achieve this goal an overview of microeconomics will be required. Following this will be discussions with regards to what assumptions.